:+:Getting Emotional:+:

Category :

Well, is been long time i didn't update my blog already...
Every time i open my blog also the same post...
Well, recently I feel myself is getting more Emo already>.<
i don't know what happen to myself.
Its full of stress.. Haiz..
Final Exam is near, I still not understand the subject I study..
Intro to Database and Computer Architecture. This two subject i not really understand.
Haiz!
My club having some problem also>.<>
I think I have some communication with my friends here or maybe is myself think many...
As I know they very less talk to me already.. Or also maybe i too emo? or my angry face scare u all scare me?
I really don't know...
I hope can like last time we hang out together, talk together, play together, crazy together...
But recently you all movement show me that don't want me join you guys. Nevermind la, maybe is myself sensitive.. so only will feel u all don't want me join you all. sorry guys.


To my Kuantan friend...
I know that I'm change alot after i come to Ipoh study...
Say real, I really didn't change much. Just become more Emo only.
I know i hang out with you all, i very less talk thing already not like last time keep on chit chat..
and sometimes i don't want to out with you guys, sorry.. not I don't want to out.. Sometimes I don't want out its because I'm poor.. Sometimes I out with you guys is take money from my mom. Then i will get scold.. Sorry my friends... Hope you all can understand.. If can out i sure out with you guys.. Sometimes not i don't want to back to Kuantan, it's because i back kuantan one time is cost me RM40+ per way.. means i go n back = RM80+.. its very exspensive.. if just got one week or two week maybe i wont come back unless got together with me back.. at least you guys back to KL or somewhere still got friend accompany.. but I'm is alone.. Alone sit on the bus from 9.00am until 5pm.. T.T.. I same with you all still miss kuantan so much.. but is transpot and time problem... Love you guys!


To my N.S friend..
I don't know you guys got view my blog onot..
but nevermind. Well, recently you guys sure know what happen to me right?
no need say i think u guys also know la..
I know some of u is angry me,hate me..
nevermind, if you guys want angry me or hate me just hate bah..
i miss you guys.. but i have no chance to KL.. if i got go KL sometimes i can't call u all hang out..
cause the time problem... sorry guys...









EmoHaHaJacK a.k.a HauJack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

雨过总会天晴,每个人都会遇到困难。人红是非多,只要不要太理会,就可以了。你记得你曾经教过我如此么?你说过“不要理他们那么多,照顾好你自己,不值得为他们难过。”

其实,你的确变了很多。人往往不会觉得自己变,旁观者才最了解。当你搭巴士时,你可以和某些人sms或者睡觉。我记得以前的你不会有这种寂寞的感觉,因为你拥抱着期待的心情。现在,你这种心情没有了,所以会觉得闷,寂寞。有时候,同一件事情,不同时间,不同看法,感受到的也不一样。

最后,NS朋友们也很想念你。没有人讨厌你,也没有人怨你,因为,我们都知道,没有这个必要。

记住,你无论发生什么事,你关丹的朋友,KL的朋友都一定会支持你。

不要轻易放弃。
加油!

Joyce said...

嗯。。。
我不知道你变了多少。。。
但是,往往当局者迷旁观者清。。。

我并没有讨厌你,或者恨你。。。
因为我觉得没有这种必要。。。
而且感情这种事没有对错~

最后,照顾好你自己。。。
不要让爱你的,或你所爱的人担心~